Whether you’re ready to settle into a luxury penthouse, try out efficient urban living, or are seeking a furnished, wraparound experience for your nomadic journey, i5 Union Market is ready when you are. Choose from private two-bedroom, one-bedroom, and studio homes, or explore co-living via our on-site membership partner, Quarters, where flexibility reigns. All apartments feature hardwood floors, stunning windows, quartz countertops, premium fixtures and fittings, and special elements you’re sure to appreciate.
Pick a floorplan – check. Schedule your move-in – check. Now, skip the shopping and the endless selections and add a professionally designed interior package to your new home. Living, bedroom, kitchen, and bath all staged and ready – like your very own TV reveal. Original artwork, quality furnishings from Restoration Hardware and West Elm, linens and towels by Brooklinen, and tasteful accents, dishware, and bathroom details will make your new home feel, well, entirely new…and entirely yours. Furnished apartments available starting at an additional $400 per month. Sign a two-year lease to own your apartment furnishings.View Floor Plans
Features Just for You
We're meeting you exactly where you are with style and solutions for modern living.
- Floor to ceiling windows with premium roller shades
- Movable, multi-functional kitchen islands in select residences
- Furnished apartment options by Restoration Hardware and West Elm
- Quartz countertops with dual-finish cabinets and undercabinet lighting
- Slate backsplash accenting stainless-steel appliances and chrome fixtures
- Full-tile showers with Kohler glass doors
- Built-in linen closets in select bathrooms
- Private balconies and terraces in select residences
- Full-sized washer and dryers in each unit
- SCHLAGE® Keyless Entry Locks
- Green building with a LEED Silver certification