Supremely walkable and brimming with surprises, i5 Union Market is set between the hot Union Market District and the conveniences of NoMa. From a trendy food hall, to a Michelin-starred restaurant to galleries, books, and cafés, the Union Market District is something to behold. And we haven’t even mentioned the Trader Joe’s. When you need to get downtown, catch the metro, or stop by the bank and grab a coffee on your way through neighboring NoMa. If you have time for venturing further, check out what’s happening down on H Street. i5 Union Market is your basecamp for the next adventure.
Union Market District
You could really spend a whole weekend without leaving Union Market District.
- Enjoy Union Market’s collection of food and specialty vendors
- Fuel up for the day with a made-to-order salad from Saladworks
- Break a sweat at Orange Theory
- Find immediate convenience at Trader Joe’s around the corner
- Immerse yourself in Latin American culture at La Cosecha
- Unwind with your movie date and a craft beer at Angelika Pop-Up Theater
- Tour Cotton & Reed’s rum distillery on Saturdays
- Support the artists collective at Hen House
- Relish grilled meats and great ingredients at St. Anselm
- Get lost in A Litteri’s old-school Italian grocery and deli
- Indulge in gelato and expertly crafted coffee at Dolcezza
But you are also living with access to some seriously cool places across DC proper
- Grab the Red Line Metro right around the corner to get virtually anywhere in town, just two stops from downtown D.C.
- One Metro stop from Union Station, offering direct access to New York and beyond via Amtrak
- Just 10 a minute drive to Reagan National Airport
- Tour the Capitol, that big white dome you see every day from the rooftop or head to the Mall, both just 10-15 minutes away
- Jump on a bike and hop on the Metropolitan Branch Trail, stopping at Brookland’s Art Walk on your journey
- Catch an up-and-coming band at The Wharf’s Pearl Street Warehouse
- Shop till you drop at City Center, 14th Street, or in Georgetown
- Don’t miss a Nationals game, 2019 World Series Champions